Coleman SupportRest Elite Double High Airbed, Twin
- List Price:
- Buy New: $54.00
as of 2/19/2018 03:50 UTC details
- You Save: $16.00 (23%)
- Sales Rank:1,348
- Shipping Weight (lbs):13.86
- Dimensions (in):75 x 40 x 20
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Double high design makes getting in and out of bed easier and offers extra cushioning
- Soft plush top with Support Lock reinforced construction for added stability
- Antimicrobial-treated sleep surface resists odor, mold, mildew, and fungus
- Approximate inflated dimensions: 75 x 40 x 20 inches; fits standard twin sheets
- Supports up to 300 pounds; designed for indoor and outdoor use
Featuring an extra-tall design, the Coleman SupportRest Elite Double High Airbed offers added cushioning and makes it easier to get in and out of the bed. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, this inflatable mattress is the perfect choice for houseguests or camping trips. The velvet-like plush top offers a soft feel, so you can drift off to sleep in comfort, while the Support Lock reinforced construction provides a more stable sleeping surface. The mattress surface is antimicrobial treated to resist odor, mold, mildew, and fungus, so you can offer the bed to family and friends with confidence. A convenient built-in SwiftRise 120V performance pump inflates the bed in under two minutes, and an AirTight system and Double Lock valve help keep the mattress at the perfect firmness level. The pump also completely deflates the air bed for easier packing and compact storage, and the included carry bag offers hassle-free transportation. The official air bed of the National Park Foundation, this twin air mattress supports up to 300 pounds and fits standard twin size sheets.
©2002 - , BUYINFLATABLES.COM
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
TRADEMARKS ARE PROPERTY OF TRADEMARK HOLDERS.
WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION TO ANY OF THE TRADEMARK HOLDERS