Coleman QuickBed 4-N-1 Airbed, Twin/King
- Buy New: $50.99
as of 11/20/2017 04:07 UTC details
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):11.9
- Dimensions (in):15 x 11 x 6
- Legal Disclaimer:This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Release Date:November 2, 2011
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Works as 2 twin beds, single king-sized bed, or twin double-high bed
- Durable inner coils provide strength & firmness
- Soft plush top for luxurious comfort
- Airtight System with Double Lock Valve so your mattress stays inflated
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of the airbed. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as material tends to relax over time.
- Attached Wrap 'N' Roll storage system
The Coleman QuickBed 4-N-1 Airbed features an innovative design that lets you choose the best way to sleep. Great for use while camping outdoors or as an extra bed in the house, this inflatable mattress has a versatile convertible design that allows it to be positioned in a variety of ways. Use the air bed as two separate twin beds, a king size bed, or a double-high twin bed for extra inflated support. The QuickBed 4-N-1 Airbed fits standard king or twin sheets, depending on how it is being used. The air bed features 45 comfort coils for superior comfort as well as a plush top that is soft to the touch. Featuring durable PVC construction and AirTight system with Double Lock valve, this air mattress is guaranteed to maintain its customized firmness all night long. The integrated Wrap 'N' Roll storage system allows you to fold, roll, and store the air bed quickly for easy cleanup and storage.
©2002 - , BUYINFLATABLES.COM
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
TRADEMARKS ARE PROPERTY OF TRADEMARK HOLDERS.
WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION TO ANY OF THE TRADEMARK HOLDERS