Intex Prestige Downy Airbed Kit with Hand Held Battery Pump, Twin
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.31
as of 7/22/2017 18:50 UTC details
- You Save: $0.07
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.5
- Dimensions (in):11 x 4.8 x 14
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Twin-sized inflatable mattress perfect for the rugged outdoors, but also handy around the house
- Soft flocked top provides a luxurious sleeping surface
- Hand-Held Battery Pump - Operates on 6 "C" Cell Batteries (not included)
- 300-pound weight capacity; 3-in-1 valve with extra-wide opening
- Measures 39 by 8.75 by 75 inches (WxHxD); folds compactly for storage
Perfect choice for the rugged outdoors. The flocked top gives a more luxurious sleep surface, cleans easily and is waterproof. Includes battery operated pump.
Great for the rugged outdoors but also handy around the house, the Twin-sized Intex Prestige Downy Airbed is waterproof for camping use and its soft flocked top provides a luxurious sleeping surface. The mattress is constructed of a quality-tested, 20.8-gauge waterproof top with 14-gauge vinyl beams and 15-gauge sides and bottom for stability. The bed inflates in minutes thanks to the 3-in-1 valve with extra-wide opening and the portable, battery-powered pump (powered by 6C-size batteries; not included).
The Prestige Downy Airbed is raised 8.75 inches from the floor, and at 39 by 8.75 by 75 inches (WxHxD) is an official Twin-sized bed--ensuring a tight fit for fitted sheets. This bed has a 300-pound weight capacity. It folds compactly for storage, and it comes with a shelf box with carry handle for transport. Spot clean with mild soap and water.
©2002 - , BUYINFLATABLES.COM
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
TRADEMARKS ARE PROPERTY OF TRADEMARK HOLDERS.
WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION TO ANY OF THE TRADEMARK HOLDERS