Department 56 Dickens' Village Ebenezer Scrooge's House Lit House
- Brand:Department 56
- List Price:
- Buy New: $84.00
as of 2/22/2018 14:40 UTC details
- You Save: $0.99 (1%)
- Seller:Major Gifts
- Sales Rank:379,881
- Color:Brown, White, Black
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:8.25in H
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4
- Dimensions (in):10.6 x 9 x 7.5
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Home of the infamous miser from Dickens Village A Christmas Carol collection
- Hand-painted ceramic building features rickety faade, snowy patches, and lit windows
- Animated interior scene recreates story with 3 ghosts dancing around Scrooge
- Includes adaptor cord; packaged in festive Dickens Village box
- Measures 10 inches by 10-1/4 inches by 8-1/4 inches
A cornerstone of the Dickens' Village "A Christmas Carol" , this piece which was introduced in 1991 and continues to be a favorite among collectors. Lit with LED lights, this piece has an animated interior scene features the three Christmas Carol ghosts dancing around Scrooge. Designed and manufactured exclusively by Department 56.
Charles Dickens' classic holiday tale comes to life in the "A Christmas Carol" village series by Department 56. And what would the story--or the miniature town--be without Ebenezer Scrooge? The old miser's hand-painted ceramic house is sure to draw lots of curiosity with its realistically detailed stone and wood exterior that's falling into disrepair and its big, illuminated windows. Peek inside the upstairs windows to see an animated scene featuring the three Christmas Carol ghosts dancing around Scrooge himself. The house measures 10 inches by 10-1/4 inches by 8-1/4 inches and includes an adaptor cord. It is packaged in a festive Dickens Village box for storing or gifting. --Kara Karll
©2002 - , BUYINFLATABLES.COM
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
TRADEMARKS ARE PROPERTY OF TRADEMARK HOLDERS.
WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION TO ANY OF THE TRADEMARK HOLDERS