Red Horse Hopper, Pump Included
- Brand:Apple Round Global Trading LLC
- Buy New: $12.90 (On sale from $35.00)
as of 7/22/2017 18:49 UTC details
- Seller:Apple Round Global Trading LLC
- Sales Rank:813
- Age:3 - 50 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.87
- Dimensions (in):23.6 x 11 x 19.7
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Stable 4 legged Space Hopper, Bouncy Horse. Inflated size appr. Length: 60cm/23in from nose to tail; Seat height: 28cm/11in; Body height: 50cm/20in from ear to floor.
- Contains no US banned phthalates and heavy metal elements. Conforms to the safety requirements of EU EN71, US CPSIA & ASTM F963. Safe to use.
- It is delivered deflated. A two-way hand pump is included for pumping up the space hopper.
- Age group 3+. Age under 3 should be under direct supersion of an adult.
- Easy inflation: Take out the inserted white plug (air stopper) from the hole on the horse belly; insert the tip of the pump and inflate the hopper to good size, and then replace the white plug back into the hole quickly. Bounce!
This jumping horse (bouncy hopper) is children's favorite playmate! Your little ones will learn balance and coordination while riding on the horse and having fun!
The product fully complies with EU & US Toy Safety Standards. It contains no US banned phthalates and heavy metal elements. Safe to play!
The Jumping Horse can be inflated to a saddle height of 28 cm/ 11 inches with a regular hand pump. A 9-inch two-way action pump is included for FREE!
Recommended Ages: 2 Years +. Children under 3 years old should be under direct supervision of an adult.
Easy inflation: Take out the inserted white plug (air stopper) from the hole on the horse belly; insert the tip of the pump and inflate the hopper to good size, and then replace the white plug back into the hole quickly. Bounce!
Q1: The nozzle doesn't fit, I can't use the pump.
A: The inserted white plug (air stopper) on the hopper must be removed first! Inflation Instruction:
Step 1: Take out the inserted white plug (air stopper) from the hopper belly
Step 2: Insert the tip of the pump into the mouth (built-in variable aperture)
Step 3: Pumping the hopper to proper size
Step 4: Quickly replace the white plug back into the hole to stop air leak. Done!
Q2: The pump doesn't pump out air, How to get a replacement for a faulty pump, or a hopper?
A: Should Pump be faulty or Hopper defective, please 'Contact Seller' directly (other than Amazon Customer Service) from Amazon Buyer Central against this order for a replacement or refund. Seller aims to provide hassle-free after-sales service and usually replies most emails in 12 hours.
©2002 - , BUYINFLATABLES.COM
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
TRADEMARKS ARE PROPERTY OF TRADEMARK HOLDERS.
WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION TO ANY OF THE TRADEMARK HOLDERS